- You can purchase a wingwalking experience from us. Your wingwalk can also be used to raise funds for charity if you wish.
- Booking now! All UK, European and worldwide airshow enquiries welcome.
- 01285 831 774call us to find out more information about how we can add some fun to your private or public event.
- November 30, 2016Fancy a high-flying job? We're recruiting!
- June 8, 2016Meet Our New Wingwalker Florence!
The Formation Pair is by far the most famous and popular team display routine flown by the Breitling Wingwalkers. In fact, 85% of our bookings are for this one. Using two of our identical mighty Boeing Stearman biplanes, the pilots will perform an aerial duet of action packed formation flying.
Formation manoeuvres include loops, rolls, stall turns and the AeroSuperBatics trade mark 'Mirror' formation. During the Mirror, the daring wingwalkers will try to hold hands with one another as one aircraft flies upside down above the other. The audience always interact well with this manoeuvre, especially when it poses the will they, won't they hold hands question!
Enjoy the synchronicity of the team wingwalkers as they also perfectly mimic and match each other. They too will have a formation leader and follower just as the pilots do. It’s difficult enough for them just to move when the airspeed reaches 150 mph and the G-force hits 4! The duo also perform some apparent breathtakingly close opposition passes and crossover manoeuvres which will thrill the onlookers. Although not actually that close to each other, the aircraft will create some fantastic photographic opportunities and interesting smoke patterns in the sky above!
The Formation Pair display works really well at most events large or small. Add the unmistakable noise of the two Pratt & Witney 450hp radial engines in unison, the environmentally friendly smoke system, and you’ve got a winning formula for entertainment at any event. It is a fantastic crowd pleaser every time!
Please email us for a quotation; firstname.lastname@example.org
a 17 minute performance with 2 aircraft